Hair Vitamins are an important part of your diet!

Hair Vitamins are an important part of your diet!
Phytospecific Vitamins

Thursday, April 1, 2010

'In Between" Stage...Limbo!

The In Between (Natural v/s Chemical)

When you're in that 'in between' stage, the first thing that comes to mind is going back to a chemical. Let's face it, it's easier! I think I felt safer when my hair was much longer with the remainder of perm on the ends. However, the two textures literally drove me crazy. The new growth was so strong, where as, the permed ends were weak and frail. Now that I've cut the permed ends totally , my comfort level is gone! Sigh...I can't win!
So, I've devised options for that 'in between' stage. 


If you're a fan of the natural 'Afrocentric' look:
1) Two strand twists
2) Flat twists
3) Braided sets
4) Natural afros
5). Combination: braids in the front/ twists set
6) Braids, Sistah twists, and Kinky twists

If you still enjoy the ' mainstream' look:
1) Trendy hats
2) Mini Falls (half wigs)
3) Sew-ins
4) Cute 'hook on' ponytails
*As I've stated before, this is truly a journey. You have to be geared up for the ride!
Hope this helps:-))



I'd like to hear some of your ideas...

No comments:

Post a Comment